Get Involved


Advocate on behalf of the CAC. Let your town, state and federal elected officials know that you support our mission and ask that they make our mission their funding priority.

Other Ways to Support the CAC

  • Purchase notecards with abused children’s artwork
  • Host a Fundraiser at your workplace, home or organization and designate the Children’s Advocacy Center of Bristol County as the beneficiary charity.
  • Host a “Dress Down” charity day at your workplace
  • Are you a Massachusetts State Employee? Donate through Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees Charitable Campaign and choose our charity # 700703
  • Are you a Federal Employee? RI and SEMA Combined Federal Campaign and choose our charity # 57097
  • Ask your employer or foundation to consider awarding a grant
  • Ask your employer if they have a Matching Gift program
  • Invite the CAC to speak at a Rotary, Lions, Kiwanis or other civic or service service-minded group working together to strengthen our community
  • Visit the center
  • Make your next purchase at Amazon which donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to nonprofits
  • Consider gifts of stock or annuities
  • Designate the Children’s Advocacy Center as beneficiary in your will or life insurance
  • Donate in kind gifts such as snacks, water, toys, auction items


As a 501c(3) non-profit organization, we accept tax-deductible charitable donations. Please consider us as your charity of choice in your estate planning, life insurance, retirement assets or even distributions of stock.


We offer students the opportunity and exposure to the experience of working at the center. Our internships range vastly – from working with our multi-disciplinary team to marketing and event planning.

Consider applying in order to expand your knowledge with not only a meaningful internship, but also again experience working for a great organization.

To learn about more opportunities contact us


Consider becoming one of our treasured volunteers. To learn of the open opportunities and to request an application, contact us.