We don’t think twice about teaching our children how to cross the street safely. Teaching our children how to keep their bodies safe from sexual abuse should be just as natural.
- Is probably well known and liked by you and your child
- Can be a respected member of the community
- Can be a man, or woman
- Can be married or single
- Can be of any race, religion or sexual preference
- Can be an adolescent or adult
- Can be a family member, relative, or family friend
- Can be a teacher, clergy member, or babysitter
- Can be anyone who comes in contact with children
Talk openly with your child about their private parts so that they feel comfortable speaking to you about this topic.